Shure X2U portable computer recording interface + AKG C3000 microphone set
- Shure X2U is the lightest professional audio interface on the market, allowing you to connect your microphone to the USB of your computer for recording
- AKG C3000 is a reasonably priced condenser microphone, suitable for studio use
- Used together, it becomes a simple and professional computer recording suit!
About Shure X2U
- XLR to USB Adapter
- Supplies +48V Phantom Power
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) Headphone Output
- Microphone Level Adjustment
- Tri-Color Peak Indicator
The Shure X2u XLR to USB Adapter attaches to dynamic or condenser microphones, and provides a direct connection to Windows or Mac computers via USB. The plug-and-play connectivity of the X2u provides easy digital recording for music production, Podcasts and more.
A 1/8″ (3.5mm) headphone output provides latency-free monitoring and three rotary dials provide monitor, microphone gain and output volume level control. The X2u is capable of sending +48V phantom power to condenser microphones and delivers pristine audio fidelity that's superior to CD with its 16-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution.
- Connects XLR microphones to the USB input on Mac and Windows computers
- 1/8″ (3.5mm) latency-free headphone output
- Level controls for output, microphone gain and monitor output
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 16-bit, 48kHz audio resolution is superior to CD quality
- Plug-and play connectivity
About AKG C3000
AKG C3000 professional condenser recording microphone is a revolutionary, studio-quality sound microphone, which brings you the perfect and pure AKG sound quality, and the price is reasonable. Due to the breakthrough of manufacturing technology, AKG has developed a revolutionary new diaphragm to make a big earthquake. The membrane and micro-transducer technology are organically combined, and the C3000 model also has the sound quality of the world's most popular AKG microphone. The new C3000 is cardioid directional, frequency response range 20Hz-20KHz, low noise circuit, high sound pressure processing capability, built-in shock mount, which can effectively reduce the mechanical noise generated by the microphone stand and cable. Switchable 10dB attenuation improves sound pressure processing, making it easy to record high-pressure instruments such as brass and guitar speakers. The switchable 500Hz low-cut filter reduces the near-talk effect of close-range pickup.
A SOUND INVESTMENT FOR EVERY STUDIO
a studio and on-stage standard for vocals, guitar, drums and brass instruments
The C3000 high-performance, large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been a standard for live applications and studio recording for almost two decades. It is an excellent choice for vocals, electric and acoustic guitars, drum overhead and brass instrument miking. The switchable attenuation pad And low-cut filter enable high SPL up to 150dB and eliminate proximity effect.
The redesigned C3000 presents itself as a cost-effective, rugged workhorse with a sleek and classy finish.
Proven performance for more than 15 years
The standard for live applications and studio recording
Ultralow-noise electronics and switchable attenuation pad
Enable high dynamic range and allow SPL up to 150dB
Switchable low-cut filter
Eliminates proximity effect
Classic sound made affordable
Gold-sputtered one-inch capsule tuned in the tradition of AKG ́s sonic expertise
Heavy-duty die-cast metal housing
Provide maximum protection on stage and in the studio
|DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT|