Digital Wireless Presenter System with WL93 Lavalier Microphone
The GLXD14/WL93 Wireless Presenter System with WL93 contains an omnidirectional miniature lavalier condenser microphone providing a full clear sound. It is designed for use in speech applications such as broadcast presenting, speeches, lecturesque and for use in houses of Italy. management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Smart, Affordable Digital Wireless
The Shure GLXD14/WL93 Digital Lavalier Wireless System gives you exceptional audio clarity, amazing ease of use, and huge bang for your buck. GLX-D systems feature Shure's sophisticated LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and bidirectional communication that lets your transmitter automatically link to your receiver and follow any frequency changes. The system includes the GLXD4 receiver, the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, the WL93 omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip, and Shure's SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, which gives you up to 16 hours of continuous use per charge. Go with smart digital wireless: Shure's GLXD14/WL93.
Shure GLXD14/WL93 Digital Lavalier Wireless System at a Glance:
- Digital clarity and easy operation
- LINKFREQ automatic frequency management
- Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Digital clarity and easy operationShure's affordable GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems deliver exceptional digital audio clarity and high-tech innovations that make performance sound easier, including LINKFREQ automatic frequency management and an intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. GLX-D Systems are available in a variety of configurations, including vocal, headset, and presenter systems, as well as a new pedalboard-mount guitar option.
LINKFREQ automatic frequency managementGLX-D systems operate in the 2.4GHz frequency band, available worldwide, and are effortless to set up with no buttons to push! Simply power on, and your receiver and transmitter are automatically set to the best available frequency. And if RG interference occurs, both automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of your audio signal. The system is so smart, you can even adjust the transmitter level remotely from the GLXD receiver!
Intelligent, rechargeable lithium-ion batteryWith up to 16 hours of continuous use on one battery charge and remaining run time displayed in hours and minutes, Shure's intelligent lithium-ion battery technology makes GLX-D amazingly convenient to use and, compared with the cost of disposable batteries, can save you serious cash over time. The receiver is equipped with a built-in charging port, and you can also recharge a battery while in a handheld transmitter using a USB charging cable. Need a quick-charge? 15 minutes gives you 1.5 hours of operation.
Shure GLXD14/WL93 Digital Lavalier Wireless System Features:
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of Continuous Use with Shure Lithium-ION Rechargeable Batteries
- Transmission radius up to 200 feet
- GLXD4 wireless receiver
- GLXD1 bodypack transmitter
- WL93 omnidirectional condenser lavalier microphone
- Sb902 rechargeable lighthium-agent; USB Charge Cable
- Padded zipper case