Short film demonstration: suitable for vocals / musical instruments
Enregistrat amb el màgic micròfon Audio Technica AT2020 amb la sensibilitat a casi el màxim. Teclat per línia. Esperem que us agradi 🙂
Find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DariusWave Demo of Fender CF60 acoustic guitar. Recorded on Audio-Technica AT2020 condenser microphone. Mic distance is actually much smaller than it looks on the video – it's around 25 cm. Microphone faced to the guitar body. What You hear is NOT PROCESSED with any sort of EQ – it's a raw guitar tone.
AT2020 Product Specifications
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
Audio-Technica stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic Range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.