- Each wireless system consists of a receiver, a box transmitter or a handheld microphone peak transmitter. UniPak®The box transmitters need to be equipped with suitable additional peaks, and all the accessory microphone peaks, cables and accessories of the iron triangle wireless system are pre-terminated to the appropriate 3000 series wireless system.
- The ATW-R3100b receiver is equipped with an automatic setting for easy scanning frequency. And with true diversity reception.
- The two antennas are connected to two sets of completely independent and identical frequency RF reception. The automatic logic circuit continuously compares and selects the best received signal to provide the best sound quality to reduce the chance of interference and frequency interruption.
- Soft-touch control provides convenient multi-function operation, while a backlit LCD display provides continuous monitoring of system operation information, including the transmitter's battery status indication.
- The receiver is a 19" standard 1U high half-rack design with rack-mounting accessories. In addition, the AT8630 connection board kit is included to mount the two receivers in a single rack.
- Versatile ATW-T310b UniPak®The box transmitter has a low-impedance and high-impedance input at the input, and a bias supply that can be applied to the peak of the capacitive microphone, and is suitable for input of a high-impedance electronic musical instrument. The transmitter features a programmable function with a three-stage slide limit that exposes only the power/mute button or all control buttons to match the user and the environment to avoid false touches.
- ATW-T341b Handheld Dynamic Microphone Peak Transmitter is used with Artist Elite®The same radio head of the AE4100 Dynamic Handheld Microphone is also the peak of the microphone used in professional live performances.
- ATW-T371b handheld condenser microphone peak transmitter is used with Artist Series®The ATM710 capacitor holds the same radio head.
ATW-3000b overall system specifications
ATW-T310b UniPak® Cassette transmitter
ATW-T341b handheld microphone peak transmitter
ATW-T371b handheld microphone peak transmitter
Audio-Technica's third-generation 3000b Series wireless systems offer up to 1001 selectable UHF frequencies and new features for clear sound & intuitive operation. We've simplified selection of usable frequencies, increased system reliability, and illuminated transmitter screens for clear reads on dark stages. It all adds up to the luxury of rock-solid, richly detailed high-fidelity sound.
The 3000b Series Is designed for a wide range of applications including live performance, fixed installation, public address, and houses of worship.
The new ATW-R3100b receiver benefits from a newly designed high specification front end filtering system, dual independent diversity along with the latest Audio Technica 1/2 wave antenna technology (depending on frequency band) to maximise both simultaneous frequency use and range. The 12VDC bias voltage on both BNC antenna inputs allows operation with the ATW-B80 antenna booster or other active components. The new frequency scan function enables automatic assignment of clear open channel selection. Al components in the new 3000b Serieshave soft-touch controls for quick, easy access to the most important functions during set-up and operation. The system is compatible with the entire line of Wireless Essentials® Mics and cables.
- 953 – 1001 UHF frequencies in one of six UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock™ squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer backlit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-T310b UniPak® transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
- ATW-T341b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Elite® AE4100 cardioid dynamic element
- ATW-T371b handheld microphone/transmitter features the Artist Series ATM710 cardioid condenser element