- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard™ RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® Filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Available in two colors: black (U853A) and white (U853AW)
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Designed for hanging installations, it provides high-quality sound for demanding radio applications such as chorus, orchestra, and stage drama.
- Hemispherical single directivity, which suppresses rear noise and clearly collects in front.
- UniGuard™-Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) shielding technology, provides an outstanding ability to prevent radio frequency interference and avoid interference such as mobile phones when receiving.
- UniSteep® – High-pass filter, provides a high-efficiency high-pass filter, attenuates low-frequency noise without compromising the quality of the voice.
- The standard is a cardioid pointing configuration, but an optional radio head replacement is available for the actual application, and the radio angle can be from 90° to 360°.
- Inconspicuous design and painted with low-reflective color paint.
- Available in two color options: black U853A / U853R, and white U853AW / U853RW.
U853A Product Specifications