- Designed for high-quality radio, professional recording, TV broadcasting, conferences and other high-demand radio applications.
- Good sound insulation design prevents whistling at maximum gain.
- UniGuard™-Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) shielding technology, provides an outstanding ability to prevent radio frequency interference and avoid interference such as mobile phones when receiving.
- Easy-to-adjust, durable, small, repetitively oscillating and without a "memory" effect, the gooseneck bending structure quickly and casually holds the microphone's peak radio head in place.
- UniSteep® – High-pass filter, provides a high-efficiency high-pass filter, attenuates low-frequency noise without compromising the quality of the voice.
- Built-in microphone peak preamplifier power supply components, eliminating the need for an external power supply module.
- The replacement radio head design can be equipped with a suitable radio head for practical applications, and the radio angle can be from 90° to 360°.
- A double-layered windproof sponge cover is added to reduce the amount of indecent jets and other winds that are heard during speech.
- Quick-install design, the standard 3 pin Canon XLRM at the peak of the microphone, can be connected to any conference microphone peak designed by 3 pin XLRF, or directly connected to the mix when needed On the sound table.
- Optional desktop anti-shock microphone peak mount, fixed the peak of the microphone on the desktop or other board surface, and can reduce the knocking sound and vibration sound generated when the collision plane is broken.
U857QL product specifications
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard™ RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no “memory” permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep® Filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields performance improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Optional shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface