Single diaphragm condenser microphone B-1
Gold-plated large diaphragm studio condenser microphone
Confidence guarantee-this store is a physical store, not a part-time seller of tickets
Why choose B-1?
B-1 is a low-priced microphone with high-quality studio standards. The 1-inch single-diaphragm capsule can pick up sound accurately and sensitively.It is proud of its frequency response of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, and the frequency response curve is relatively flat.The excellent sensor and gold-plated XLR output enable the B-1 to pick up very real sound without transmission noise.
B-1 provides a -10dB attenuator to capture higher volume signals without distorting the signal.At the same time, a low-cut filter is provided to eliminate bad sounds.
feature of product
- Professional 1 "gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications-perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The cardioid single-diaphragm B-1 microphone makes the dream of home recording enthusiasts come true.This professional-quality condenser microphone has impressive sensitivity and accuracy.
What is a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are ideal for picking up vocal and acoustic instruments. They are mainly used in recording studios and radio stations. Condenser microphones can pick up more sound details than dynamic microphones because they have a wider, flatter frequency response than dynamic microphones. Another difference is that condenser microphones have a polar circuit, so it requires phantom power (+48V DC) to be used. You can use a condenser microphone with any BEHRINGER XENYX mixer with phantom power. Please plug in your microphone and enjoy our XENYX mic preamp.
B-1 is definitely your best choice.It is made of hard, nickel-plated brass material, all can withstand the test of long hours of work.And it has an aluminum installation box with foam padding inside, so it is safe to transport.A shock mount and windshield are included in the box.
Whether it's a live or studio application, B-1 is a great choice. The important thing is that it will save you a lot of money.
This purchase includes
• Behringer B-1 1
• Windproof sponge 1
• 1 shock mounts
• 1 suitcases
Do not include the microphone line (sold separately, starting from 30)