- Analog mixer, high quality ultra low noise line design, large dynamic margin
- 24's innovative XENYX mic preamps are comparable to a single advanced preamp
- Neoclassical "British" 3 band equalization with semi-parameter IF for warm sounds
- 2 independent studio-level 24 bit stereo effects processor with 99 sound-quality presets.Such as: reverberation, chorus, chrome, delay, transposition and other multiple effects
- High-precision 9 band stereo graphic equalizer that allows you to fine-tune the frequency of the monitor mix or main mix
- The revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly displays the frequency at which feedback can occur
- All channels are equipped with a peak indicator, mute switch, main mix switch and sub-group bus switch, as well as solo and headphone monitoring
- 2 fully equipped stereo input channels with 4 segment equalization and 2 stereo input channels with level and fader pre-assist control.
- Each mono channel has an insertion port and a main mixing terminal, which greatly increases the flexibility of connecting external devices.
- 4 sub-group output and mono output (with low-pass filtering for subwoofer)
- 4 auxiliary transmissions per channel: 2 pre/post faders for listener/effects selection, 2 post faders (for built-in effects or for external transmission)
- Balanced main mix output, equipped with a ¼” interface and gold-plated XLR (XLR) jack, independent control room, headphone and stereo tape output
- There are current situation monitoring and front fader monitoring functions, as well as a fully functional intercom zone.
- The standby switch mutes all channels during a short break in the show, while playing background music on the CD/tape input
- Durable 60 mm streamlined push rod and seal control knob
- Built-in switching power supply (100-240 V~), flexible to use, no noise, good transient response, low power consumption
- High quality components and extremely robust construction make the product durable
- Development and design of BEHRINGER, Germany
Classical control, state of the art declaration
Each SX3242FX Of 24 Road microphone input connects to our world-famous studio levelXENYX Microphone preamplifier.It is famous for its high dynamic space, fullness, natural sound quality and extremely low background noise.Plug in a large diaphragm condenser microphone and follow a vocal piece to listenXENYX Rich, delicate and wide music.Insert a dynamic microphone and place it in the bass drum to appreciate its huge dynamic space.
You will experience the side FX effect...
Whether you need to add a digital audio broadcast reverberation machine, or delay the live singing of a microphone, or turn a busy studio into a quicksand of psychedelic music, SX3242FX Will bring you all this.We have two independent music studios for the console. 24 bi t Stereo effect processor with 99 IndividualPreset to provide the most Perfect sound decoration. " Of course, they sound better for live streaming, but we have a lot of very good recording plugins. " I can hear some words from you.To be honest, you have never enjoyed so much.When you hear SX3242FX Of FX Sound quality, you may want your overworked CPU Take a breather.
Of course, we offer you a complete set of creative effects, such as reverbs, chorus effects, Flange effects, tone delay shifters and compelling multi-effects to make your sound even better.However, you are solving the compression effect and gating plus the final effects like: Ultramizer, Ultrabass and Exciter will still encounter problems, and they can put PA or studio mixes beyond the peak.With two processors, you can choose to listen to two separate effects, and then apply one or two to channels 1-28-such as singer’s compression effect, singer and drum reverb effect.
What exactly is the “British Equalizer”?
In a live concert or studio shed, it's great for you to start working on these channel equalization buttons.Imagine it as a more intimate, gentle, and more pleasing equalizer, like the classical British mixer that appeared in the 1960s and 1970s.Traditional malt succulent whiskey replaced Everclear player.The home baked cherry cold drink replaces the worker cherry candy.A wider curve of the UK equalizer than the traditional equalizer circuit design / lower Q And the unique configuration of the harmonic phase characteristics allows you to enhance or reduce the equalizer over a wide range.When you enhance the low midrange, you get a more solid sound than a disgusting noise.When you call back a high frequency slightly, you can slightly lower the treble without having to adjust the silencer.
All SX3242FX mono highs are equipped with low and high filters plus sweepable "midrange", you can choose between 100Hz to 8kHz Sliding freely within the range.Take it as your English roaming troubleshooter.
Cancel feedback before it hurts your audience
When feedback is suppressed, SX3242FX Like a trained detective dog, the frequency of failure can be locked out of a mile.
9-band graphic equalizer (you use the MAIN/AUX1 button to select your main mix or display reverb) is characterized by FBQ Feedback monitoring system.This feature makes it easy to find and adjust the frequency.Just press FBQ, observe the lighting of the individual LED on the EQ, Show which bands produce feedback.Adjustment The LED is dimmed.
Some manufacturers produce so-called 32 Input mixer, it will CD/ Tape-like items are used as input. but SX3242FX Really give you 24 Hour mono stereo 8 The channels make it ideal for a variety of studio or live performance configurations.You can connect to 24 Microphones or other stereo instruments and up to 4 Stereo musical instruments (for example, keyboard or tone module).
You can combine these inputs with four different submixers (We call it the bus).Allows you to mix multiple channels -For example, all microphones of a drum set or mixing with spare microphones of all singers-mixed into a single volume controller, which allows easy adjustment of the entire mix into the PA speakers.You can also use one or more sub-mix buses to create custom monitor mixes for the members of your band.
Many ways to change channels
At the top of each mono, you will find one with XENYX Channel balanced input for the microphone preamplifier and one 1 / 4" Input. A phantom power switch located near the back of the main power switch is equipped with a condenser microphone.
This is followed by the connection to individual signal processors or direct feeding of remote broadcast or multi-channel recorders.
The leveling control and isosurface LED allow you to adjust the headroom of the maximum channel input level and the minimum noise-its large range of controllers can handle everything from stage fright singers to guitar effects close to the microphone.
Each mono function is characterized by a 3-channel equalizer with a semi-parametric multi-functional information distribution system (for you to control the low-pitched parallel and sweepable frequencies with 15dB amplification or reduction) and a fine-tuning controller through the isosurface LED to adjust the input gain.
The dials of FX1 and FX2 add up to two effects, AUX1 and AUX2 The dial helps you create a monitor mix.Press PRE The button can send out an unprocessed no EQ signal like a monitor.
Near the volume control of each mono channel, you will see a 1-2, 3-4 And the main button.By turning this main button on, the signal will be sent to the main mix.Or if you switch on 1 – 2 Button, this channel becomes part of the bus.Move all the way to the left PAN controller, assign it to Sub1, or move it all the way to the right to Sub 2. The same principle applies to 3-4 buttons.
With LED The mute button cuts off the signal from the channel, Clip LED can help you dial to a post-equalized signal without distortion.
Call one.Solo button on a separate channel to send subgroup signals to the solo main line by route or Pre-Fader Listen ——
It depends on whether a subgroup has been included in the subgroup.
Replace XLR with stereo channels 25-32, it has left and right balance / Unbalanced line level input.頻道 25-28 is characterized by using the same controller as mono, but it has a 4 The band equalizer allows you to control treble, mid-high, mid-bass and bass.This is especially useful for equalizing the critical midrange range spectrum found in keyboard signals. The 29-32 stereo channel designed to not require EQ signals has a simplified interface, including a level, AUX1 and AUX2 dials.Can you say that it is a track transport supported by a laptop, electronic drums, tone modules, DJ mixers or CD players?
Finally, all 4 The sub-mixing bus features an independent volume controller (natural) with light LED solo switch and left and right stereo channel path selection button settings.
Popular in the world
Not every city on the planet uses the same voltage as your city.Instead, when they are away from home5,000 Before the miles, this situation sometimes does not happen to sound engineers coming from afar.along withSX3242FX The emergence of this will no longer be a problem.Internal auto range power can be passed through any 100 To240 V Noise-free audio, high quality transient response and low power consumption for anything to pass.