Improve Your Studio's Workflow!
Take command of your monitoring system with the Behringer MONITOR2USB monitor controller. With the MONITOR2USB, you get ultra-clean VCA-controlled volume and source selection, as well as precise headphone and monitor control – right at your fingertips. With connections for three sets of studio monitors and two different stereo sources, plus a USB input for your DAW, this feature-rich monitor controller delivers powerful, custom monitor mixes – all in clear, high-quality sound! At Sweetwater, we understand how important convenient monitor control is to your studio's workflow, and a great monitor controller like the Behringer MONITOR2USB may be the missing link you've been searching for!
Behringer MONITOR2USB Monitor Controller at a Glance:
- Voltage Controlled Amplifiers deliver clean analog sound
- More monitor options equals better mixes
- Enough I/O to hold your studio together
Voltage Controlled Amplifiers deliver clean analog sound单词 </ br> </ br> Their input levels, and excellent channel separation is maintained because there is no audio signal present at the volume control. On top of that, you get reliable, ultra-precise and repeatable level settings.
Enough I/O to hold your studio togetherThe Behringer MONITOR2USB monitor controller has enough I/O to handle just about anything you throw at it. In addition to its outputs for studio monitors, you also get a pair of balanced XLR jacks for connecting your mixer's output, and a second pair of XLR jacks (with a +4dBu/-10dBV switch) for connecting line-level devices, such as media players. On top of that, you can connect directly to your computer via USB to monitor your DAW, or play back other computer-based music files, such as backing tracks, mp3s, etc. On top of that, you also get two high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls!
Behringer MONITOR2USB Monitor Controller Features:
- Large volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- 3 independent monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- 2 stereo inputs plus additional monitor mix input for your DAW
- 2 high-grade headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Panorama control emulates the stereo speaker panorama when listening through your headphones
- Convenient mono and dim functions right at your fingertips
Step up your studio's monitoring capabilities with the Behringer MONITOR2USB monitor controller!
|Computer Connectivity||1 x USB Type B|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Analog Inputs||4 x XLR (dual stereo paired inputs)|
|Analog Outputs||4 x XLR (dual stereo paired outs), 1 x XLR (mono out), 2 x 1/4″ (headphones)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MONITOR2USB|