- For Presenters and Performers
- Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Capsule
- Handheld Transmitter
- Predictive-Diversity Rackmount Receiver
The Shure SLX24/BETA58 is a rackmount wireless handheld microphone system that brings reliable transmission and high-quality audio to presenters, performers, clergy, and instructors. Fast to set up and easy to operate, it is suitable for A/V installations in lecture halls, conference rooms, and houses of worship as well as for use in performance spaces including musical stages, theaters, and more.
The SLX24/BETA58 features a half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis. It utilizes Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from RF interference. The receiver's auto-scan function searches a 24 MHz UHF tuning range with 960 selectable frequencies available, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel, even when operating multiple systems simultaneously.
This configuration includes the SLX2 handheld transmitter with an interchangeable capsule design and equipped with a Beta 58A dynamic capsule with a supercardioid pickup pattern, which focuses on speech, helping to reduce feedback on loud stages. The handheld transmitter provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a fixed 30mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330′. Up to 12 wireless mics can operate simultaneously in the same space.
Fast Setup and Reliable Performance
- Auto-scan instantly locates a clear, interference-free channel for safe transmission
- Predictive diversity technology uses a microprocessor to switch antennas before dropouts occur, greatly improving reception
- Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio with a 45 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Automatically synchronize the frequency between the transmitter and the receiver via the easily accessible infrared (IR) port
- A two–position gain switch allows you to adjust the mic's level
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Power switch doubles as mute switch with quick press
- Frequency, power, and mute lockout
- Backlit LCD shows group, channel, battery, and lockout status
- Lightweight design with molded ABS housing
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Multifunction, backlit LCD showing group, channel, frequency, transmitter battery strength, and locked/unlocked status
- The back panel houses a balanced XLR mic-level output as well as an unbalanced 1/4″ instrument-level output
- Volume control is located on the rear of the unit
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal construction