This package includes:
Mipro ACT-727 wireless receiver* 1
Mipro ACT-71H Wireless hand microphone* 2
About ACT-727 1U dual channel UHF broadband receiver:
- A standard 1U metal chassis, a new color VFD, a control panel equipped with a monitor headphone jack, a shuttle, and buttons will automatically change the brightness during reception to identify the "work" and "standby" channels. Equipped with a Dante or an optional AVB digital audio network interface back panel, the operation mode and display mode are the same as those of each series.
- Adopt MIPRO's original and most stable 72MHz broadband high dynamic receiving circuit.
- The most advanced pure automatic selective signal reception, the professional quality of receiving continuous messages over long distances.
- The first dual-mute control of sound code noise lock and noise indicator, adjust "SQ" to increase or decrease the receiving sensitivity, improve the receiving distance or avoid noise interference.
- The Auto Scan and ACT functions pioneered by MIPRO quickly and accurately lock the working channel of the transmitter.
- 預設7個群組，共儲存224個頻道：第1、2群組各預設不受任何條件限制可同時使用16個互不干擾頻道；第3 ~ 6群組各預設48個可同時使用互不干擾頻道，最後第7群組，提供使用者從可切換2,881個頻率中，任意選擇多達16個偏好的頻道加以儲存。
- The audio signal of each channel is output separately. The preset output volume is equal to the sensitivity of the microphone head, and the three-segment volume output can be switched to ensure the best sensitivity and dynamic range of the microphone and never produce saturation distortion.
- The antenna base provides strong wave bias and can be connected to the MIPRO antenna system to improve the receiving distance and signal quality.
- The MIPRO RCS2.Net digital computer monitoring software can be used to remotely control the operations of 64 groups of systems, combined with the newly added non-interference channel calculation software FSA, allowing users to set their own non-interference channels.
- An external 100~240V AC switch-mode power supply is provided to ensure stable operation of the system under large voltage fluctuations.
- Designed and manufactured in Taiwan, it has superior quality with excellent value for money.
About MIPRO ACT-71H Wireless hand microphone
- The carrier bandwidth is 24MHz, used with ACT-717 receiver.
- The battery tube body and the mesh head are integrally formed, and the mesh body can be pulled away by rotating the mesh head, exposing the battery holder, and loading two No. 5 (AA) ordinary batteries or rechargeable batteries.
- The unique shape of MIPRO's head grille is made of multi-layer high-rigidity all-metal mesh. It is drop-proof, roll-proof and anti-pop noise. The head can be disassembled for easy cleaning to ensure the cleanliness of the microphone.
- A multi-layer metal inner net cover is used to replace the detachable sound head module formed by the aging sponge net, which enhances the protection and anti-pop function of the sound head, making the sound clearer and more thorough.
- The sound head suspension design is used to show the superior characteristics of ultra-low touch and percussion noise.
- Separate sound head module and transmitter circuit are easy to assemble and disassemble. Capacitive and moving coil sound heads are available for users to choose and replace.
- Exclusively developed pure capacitive head module, with high fax, wide range, high dynamic range, fast instantaneous response, low feedback sound, accurate audio and video, clear and bright sound quality, enjoy the advantages of singing loudly and avoiding distortion, and withstands falling and Demonstrate the professional quality of ultra-low hand-held "touch and percussion" noise characteristics unmatched by other brands, meeting the requirements of audio experts for the reproduction of original sounds!
- The uniquely developed moving coil sound head module has a special design with low touch and percussion noise, providing choices for those who prefer it.
- The backlit LCD displays various operating messages such as group, frequency, battery power and mute function.
- A high-efficiency transmitting antenna is embedded in the tail of the tube. The power switch, mute key and setting key are configured. Input sensitivity, mute key function opening and closing and transmission power switching can be set.
- The input sensitivity 0dB setting is equal to the head sensitivity, and can switch five-band gain.
- The transmit power output can be switched to HI (high power) and LOW (low power) options.
- Exclusive protection tail cover, the bottom end can be clipped with various color channel identification clips. Remove the protective tail cover, you can operate the set button, reverse the tail cover to close the power switch to prevent operation, and open the operation of the mute button.
- The high-efficiency and low-harmonic radiation transmission circuit has the world's first "ACT" automatic frequency locking function, replacing the traditional manual adjustment, which can quickly and accurately automatically lock the receiver's working channel without error or mechanism failure.
|Frequency band width||24 MHz|
|Carrier frequency band||UHF 620~934MHz|
|Oscillation mode||PLL Circuit|
|Frequency adjustment||ACT Automatically lock the receiver working channel|
|Output Power||Switchable50mW Or10mW|
|Offset||< ± 40kHz|
|Headphone input sensitivity||+6dB ,+3dB ,0dB ,-3dB ,-6dB Five-band gain,0dB= Head sensitivity.|
|Maximum input sound pressure||142dB SPL|
|With head module||Optional exchange pure capacitor and moving coil sound head|
|Using battery||5 number(AA ) Two batteries|
|Battery life||12 hour(Low Power)|
|SIZE(Mm)||50Ø × 250 ( long)|
|weight(g)||approx 276 (without battery)|
|Remark||1. If there are any errors in the specifications, the actual products are based.2. The carrier frequency range, maximum offset, etc. are based on national radio wave regulations.|