• 60 ° x 40 ° range, rotation is used in vertical or horizontal direction.
• CMCD™ Cone Midrange Compression Driver™ provides low IF distortion, increased sensitivity, expanded bandwidth and improved phase consistency.
• PT™ Progressive Transition™ has a good pattern of progressive transition waveguide and low distortion control.
• Dual crossover/passive switching.
• Optional planar array frame set PAF-
• For fixed installation applications such as performing arts facilities, stage sound design, auditoriums, places of worship, lifestyle clubs, night clubs, discos, sports facilities and themed entertainment venues.
Frequency range 40 Hz –
Frequency response 50 Hz –
Coverage mode 60°x 40°, rotatable waveguide
Directivity factor (Q) 25
Directional Index (DI) 14 dB
Divided mode double frequency / passive switching
Passive Divider Ramp IF/High Frequency Group in Dual Frequency Mode: 4 Order (24 dB/oct) Linkwitz-
Inverter rated power (AES) Low frequency: 500 watt (2000 watt peak), 2 hour
350 tile (peak of 1400 W), 100 hour
IF/HF: 125 watt (500 watt peak), 2 hour
100 tile (400 tile peak), 2 hour
Long-term system rated power (IEC) passive mode: 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hours
Maximum sound pressure level double division system:
Low frequency: 124 dB –
Intermediate frequency/high frequency: 127 dB –
(133 dB peak)
124 dB, average sound pressure level continued
(130 dB peak)
System Sensitivity Passive Mode: 97 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]