CV3010/99 uses a 10” custom low frequency driver and a JBL 2408-2 high frequency compression driver and is capable of amplification sound in high definition, low distortion and low power compression. A 90° × 90° horn is mounted to ensure even For optimal frequency response and minimum cabinet resonance, CV3010/99 constructs its cabinet from quality ply-wood and positions transducers and components based on meticulous calculation and simulation, which on the other hand leads to light Weight and compact footprint of the entire system.
Multiple M3010 threaded points and one 99 mm socket are available for either flying suspension or pole mounting. Two integral handles are provided for easy transport and setup. A pair of NL10 Neutrik Speakon® connectors allow loop-through connection of multiple speakers. For increased wear-resistance and extended longevity, CV35 / 4 finishes its cabinet by DuraFlexTM coating and protects internals from foreign objects with a grille made from high-strength steel.
In collaboration with else CV3000 Series sibling models, CV3010/99 targets to bring exceptional versatility, reliability and ease of use, and most importantly, stunning acoustic performance, to a variety of commercial applications, be it background music playback or events in small-to -large size restaurants or hotel ballrooms.
- 90° × 90° horn creates even coverage
- 10” customized low frequency driver for highly efficient electro-acoustic conversion
- JBL 2408-2 high frequency compression driver for lower distortion
- Enclosure constructed from 15 mm quality plywood and finished in DuraFlexTM coating
- Multiple M10 suspension points and a 35 mm pole-mounting socket for flexible installation
- Two integral handles for easy transport and setup
- High-strength front grille protects the system from foreign objects
- Rotatable JBL COMMERCIAL logo
- For commercial installed sound applications, eg background music playback or events in restaurants or hotel ballrooms.
- As main speaker for use with subwoofers.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response (±3dB)||85 Hz – 20 kHz|
|System Power Rating (IEC, 2 hrs)||300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (continuous / music / peak)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||120 dB continuous average (126 dB peak)|
|System Sensitivity ([email protected])||95 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|LF Driver||1 × 10” woofer, 2.5” voice coil|
|HF Driver||1 × 2408-2, 1.5” voice coil, annular single diaphragm|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal with 20° side angles, 15 mm poplar plywood, fitted with handles|
|Suspension||13 ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected] Side, [email protected]) × M10 threaded hardware; 35 mm OmniMount pole-mounting socket|
|Finish||Black DuraFlexTM finish|
|Grid||Powder coated, 1.5 mm perforated steel|
|Input Connector||NL4 Neutrik Speakon® in parallel for loop-through|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||535 mm × 305 mm × 329 mm (21.1 in × 12.0 in × 13.0 in)|
|Net Weight||14.4 kg (31.7 lbs)|