JRX 112M 250W 12" Stage Performance Speaker, 1 Pair
- 100% Hong Kong licensed, maintenance. Be careful if other sellers are parallel.
- This purchase is for 1 pair speakers
- Clip band / show
- Live sound reinforcement, speech and vocals, music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues – especially when ease of use and portability are important factors.
- Amplification and monitoring for electronic musical instruments.
- Everywhere you need to be heard.
- 12 in. Two-
- Stage Monitor
- Loudspeaker SystemThe JRX112M is a portable, twelve-
Inch, two- Way speaker system designed specifically for live performance stage
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in)
- Diameter edgewound
- More cross-
Sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than
- Round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
Fluid cooled compression driver with titanium
- Diaphragm improves high frequency performance as
- Well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
- frequency response and delivers “coherent summation”
- In the crossover region.
Voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores
- And heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to
- Handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides
- Superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother
- Frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed
- From 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using
- Advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
- Extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess
- Power without interrupting the performance.
Resonant, all- Steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-
Gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille protects
- components from damage.
Angle pole- Mount socket allows the speaker to tilt
- 10°for more uniform audience coverage.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz –
- (H x W x D): 572 mm x 394 mm x 318 mm
- (22.5 in x 15.5 in x 12.5 in)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver
- Mounted on Progressive
- Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]