- 12 in. Two-
- Loudspeaker SystemThe JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-
Way speaker system
- Designed for installation
- Where ground stacking or
- Pole mounting is impractical
- Or unwanted.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter
- Edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-
- Sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire
- Designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
Fluid cooled compression driver with titanium
- Diaphragm improves high frequency performance as
- Well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes
- Frequency response and delivers coherent summation in
- The crossover region.
Voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores
- And heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to
- Handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides
- Superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother
- Frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed
- From 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using
- Advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for
- Extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess
- Power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-
Gauge perforated, steel grille protects
- components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
- Rigging hardware kit containing three 10 mm forged shoulder
- Eyebolts with washers is included.
- Power Rating: 250 W / 1000 W
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz –
- (H x W x D): 577 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm
- (22.7 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Frequency Response: 70 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8 kHz
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M112-
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]