Dual 15″ Two-
The JRX125 is a portable,
Speaker system designed
Specifically for applications
In live music performance
And music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
Fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-
Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid- The upper woofer produces mid- Frequency and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid- Range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
Voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
Resonant, all- Steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-
Gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range: 36 Hz –
- (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm
- (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz –
- (±3 dB)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412 1 in exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M128 x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik® Speakon® NL-
4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]