NANO K8 integrates the design philosophy of JBL 4200 Series, the most loved studio monitors by professional musicians in the late 1980s, into its power monitor and carefully positions the tweeters and the woofers so that low, mid and high frequencies reach the listener at the same For high frequencies, the NANO K8 employs the Image Control Waveguide from the flagship M2 master reference monitors, bringing greater depth and subtle details to an even broader sweet spot.
K8 standalone monitors are separate powered and can be used to set up a mono, stereo and surround system. A vintage-style VU meter constantly indicates the input level even when the speaker is muted. For users who prefer monitoring over headphone, AKG K872 reference Headphone is a perfect match to NANO K8: both of the two share the same design elements and the acknowledged high fidelity.
NANO K8 steps out of line for its contemporary design: greyish brown cabinet, red-colored cone surround on the front, music-themed silhouette on the rear. For easier control of the system, K8 has its power switch and volume control front accessible.
A combination of design, usability and performance, NANO K8 strives to bring you the monitoring experience beyond your expectation.
- Contemporary design to reproduce legendary JBL sound.
- Aligned acoustic centres by careful positioning of the LF and HF transducers.
- Image Control Waveguide for greater depth and subtle details of the high frequency range.
- Class AB amplifier for high accuracy and low distortion.
- Power switch and volume control front accessible.
- Vintage VU meter constantly monitors the input signal even when the speaker is muted.
- Musician silhouette on the rear panel.
- Best with AKG K872 reference headphones.
- Can be used with NANO KX Bluetooth receiver/volume controller.
|Frequency Range||36 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Crossover||Amp 2.3 kHz|
|Maximum SPL (@1m)||112 dB|
|Maximum Input Level||Unbalanced: +6 dBV;|
Balanced: +20.3 dBV
|Input Connectors||1 x RCA (unbalanced);|
1 x TRS or 1 x XLR (balanced)
|Input Sensitivity (-10 dBV input)||92 dB @ 1m|
|HF Driver Size||25 mm|
|LF Driver Size||8 "(203.2 mm)|
|HF Driver Power Amp||100 W Class AB|
|LF Driver Power Amp||100 W Class AB|
|HF Trim Control||+1 dB, 0 dB, -1 dB, -2 dB @ 10 kHz|
|LF Trim Control||+2 dB, 0, -1 dB, -2 dB @ 60 Hz|
|AC Input Voltage||220 VAC ±10%, 50-60 Hz|
|THD + N||<0.2%|
|S / N||> 95 dB|
|Enclosure Construction||15 mm MDF|
|Baffle Construction||ABS + PC|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||434 x 265 x 300.6 mm|
|Weight||12.03 Kg / piece|
|Display Carton (H x W x D)||362 x 335 x 522 mm|
|Shipping Carton (H x W x D)||380 x 353 x 540 mm|
|Shipping Weight||13.33 Kg / piece|
|Unit(s) Per Package||1 piece|