- Maximum SPL 133 db peak
- 460mm (18 in) Differential Drive® dual voice-
Coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 1000 Watt (2 x 500 watt) Class-
D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx® Type IV™ limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and ¼” Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Top panel M20 pole mount socket for sub/satellite configuration
- Large die-
Cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- The PRX618S-
XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX618S- XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light- Weight guaranteeing quick set- Ups and tear- Downs. And due to their rugged construction are perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole receptacle (that accepts a SS4- BK or SS4- BK24) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass- Thru this is the most powerful low- Frequency complement to the PRX full- Range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enable system optimization.
- The PRX618S-
XLF is a high performance self- Powered subwoofer system. The PRX618S- XLF is comprised of a powerful 2268FF Differential Drive® dual voice- Coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a 1000 Watt (dual 500 watt) Crown Class- D power amplifier. Dual- Bridge Technology™ directly links discrete amplifier channel outputs to each voice coil in the Differential Drive woofer. Electrical power transfer to the transducer is optimized for more power performance. A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross- Over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- The amplifier input panel offers stereo inputs with XLR or 1⁄4 inch jack compatibility. A user selectable crossover guarantee a smooth transition to full-
Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- All PRX600 cabinets are built from a combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, light-
weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent- Resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light- Weight glass- Filled nylon for added strength and durability.
- Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 lbs of weight be placed on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-
- System Type: Self-
- bass –
- Maximum SPL Output: 133 dB peak
- Frequency Range (-
10 dB): 30 Hz – 105 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 39 Hz – 93 Hz
- Polarity: Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz
- Amp Design: Crown® Class D
- Power Rating: 1000 W (2 x 500)
- Dimension (H x W x D): 685.8 mm x 530.9 mm x 716.3 mm (27.0 in x 20.9 in x 28.2 in)
- Net Weight: 37 kg (81.5 lb )[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]