- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
- The PRX815XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/ sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX815XLF acts with Exceptional efficiency and control. The subs are stackable and light-weight, ensuring quick set-ups and tear-downs. Due to their rugged construction, they are perfect for AV rental inventories. With the integrated stereo pass-thru this is the most powerful Low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further enables system optimization. PRX800 subwoofers feature a standard M20 threaded pole cup that can accept most modern subwoofer-mounted speaker poles.
- The PRX815XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX815XLF is comprised of a powerful 2275H Differential Drive® dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, woofer driven by a 1500 Watt Class- D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality, polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- A user selectable crossover guarantee a smooth transition to full-range system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level Via the level control knob.
|System Type||Self Powered 15” subwoofer|
|Maximum SPL Output||131 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||36 Hz – 98 Hz|
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||40 Hz – 87 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Two Balanced female XLR/ 1/4” combo connectors|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting |
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|System Low Pass||80 Hz DSP|
|Loop out Crossover Frequency||80 Hz Digital 24db/octave Linkwitz-Riley Filter|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|AC Power Input||100V – 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2275H 15 in woofer|
|Enclosure||Rectangular, 18 mm, birch-poplar mix|
|Transportation||2 x injection molded handles with backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grid||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||548 mm x 446 mm x 572 mm |
(21.6 in x 17.5 in x 22.5 in)
|Net Weight||26.3 kg (58.0 lb)|
|Gross Weight||30.3 kg (66.8 lb)|