A complete recording package with hardware and software components for making music.
This special PreSonus system combines an AudioBox USB interface with Studio One® Artist music production software, Notion sheet music and writing software, PS49 USB MIDI keyboard, HD3 monitor headphones, M7 large diaphragm condenser microphone, and a free Nimbit account. A USB hub, all the necessary cable box bases.
AudioBox USB: simple, reliable, portable.
AudioBox USB Interface
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist and Notion™ software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Studio One Artist 2 makes recording easy.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use as Studio One® Artist 2, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output.
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus interfaces
- With Studio One's Nimbit® extension, you can immediately start selling your music.
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects™ 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
Notion music-notation and composition software.
- Easily compose, play back, and edit music
- Best playback of any notation product, with orchestral samples recorded by the London Symphony Orchestra and more
- Perform scores using Notion as a live instrument and save your performance
- Create a score on a Mac or Windows computer and continue to edit on iPad using Notion for iPad (not included)
- Import/export files to/from Finale and Sibelius via MusicXML
- ReWire support (host and slave)
- Mac®- and Windows®-compatible
- Optional iPad version available
PS49 USB MIDI keyboard
- 49-key, unweighted, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Pitch and modulation wheels (assignable)
- Volume slider (assignable)
- Sustain-pedal jack (pedal not included)
- 4 control knobs (assignable)
- Octave Shift button
- Transpose keyboard up to +4 or -3 octaves
- Send Program Change commands
- Change keyboard's MIDI Out channel
- USB cable
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adapter
- Desktop mic stand
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9′ / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
HD3 studio monitoring headphones
- Lightweight and durable
- Comfortable design for extended use in class or at home
- Adjustable size fits students and adults
- Extended frequency response – from extreme highs to deep lows
- Sell MP3s, CDs, and merchandise through beautiful stores for Facebook and your Web site.
- Drive sales and grow your fan base with sharable promotions for Facebook, Twitter, and email that feature music and video players, personal messages, free downloads, and discounts.
- Get additional funding with an in-cart “tip-jar” for purchases and free downloads. One in 20 transactions on Nimbit receive support averaging $7.80.
- Get discovered by selling music on iTunes and getting placement on Spotify.
- Understand your fans and build your following thanks to enhanced analytics and sales reporting.
Four USB 2.0 ports and a dedicated power supply help ensure that your USB devices receive the power required for optimal performance.