- OMAP 5 Multicore 2GHz Cortex-A CPU
- 32 Mono Channels with 100mm Faders
- XLR Mic & 1/4″ TRS Line In per Channel
- Fat Channel Strip with Extensive Shaping
- 1/4″ Send/Return Insert per Channel
- 32 Pre-Fader Direct Outs on D-Subs
- 14 Aux Outputs & 2 Stereo Aux Inputs
- 31-Band Graphic EQ per Aux & Main Output
- Onboard DSP Reverbs and Delays
- 48-In/34-Out FireWire800 Audio Interface
The StudioLive 32.4.2AI Digital 32-Channel Mixer with Active Integration DSP from PreSonus 32 XS mic inputs, 32 TRS line inputs, 32 XMAX microphones preamplifiers, 32 send/return inserts and a grand total of 37 long-throw 100mm faders. The mixer also features 14 Aux outputs, 4 submixes, 4 internal effects busses with details Reverbs and delays, 6 mute groups and 8 mix scenes.
PreSonus's latest technology, Active Integration, runs on an advanced built-in computer system, helping each stage of your signal chain work together. Each channel's signal chain begins with a gain knob, an on/off Phantom power button and an optional recording buss send . From there, you can route the channel to each of the 14 aux busses pre- or post fader. Then your signal enters the virtual “Fat” channel strip, where you can perfect it with a polarity switch, high-pass filter, gate (frequency-controlled option), compressor, limiter and 4-band parametric equalizer-not to mention that at the press of a button, you can A/B your channel settings with the flat signal or another group of settings. You can then pan , assign to subgroups and manipulate the fader. This functionality can be applied to all 32 channels.
The previous paragraph mentioned a recording buss send. In addition to all its live sound features, the StudioLive 32.4.2 sports an integrated 48 input / 34 output FireWire 800 audio interface, which supports resolution up to 24-bit/48 kHz. It also includes a Large software bundle, featuring PreSonus Capture 2.0 computer software for live recording. Capture 2.0 has powerful tools, including record-lock, user-definable auto-save, a 1-minute pre-record buffer and file recovery.
The StudioLive mixer has a separate digital 31-band graphic EQ available on each of the 14 Aux busses andOne for the main outputs, allowing you to custom-tailor each monitor mix to the needs of the player, as well as perfect the mains to suit the room.
The StudioLive 32.4.2 has a few additional connectivity features. An extra XMAX preamplifier provides a talkback mic input, which can be routed to any buss. There are analog RCA tape inputs and outputs, control room outputs, a S/PDIF output and both XLR and Additionally, the StudioLive has 4 DB25 outputs, providing individual pre-insert balanced direct outputs for all 32 inputs.
- Included Software Bundle
- The tightly integrated software bundle includes Capture 2.0 recording software, Studio One Artist DAW, and Virtual StudioLive-AI editor/librarian/control software with Smaart Measurement Technology. StudioLive Remote-AI for iPad and QMix-AI for iPhone/iPod Touch are available free From the Apple App Store.
- Wired and Wireless Control
- The StudioLive 32.4.2AI features an Ethernet port that allows connection to a wireless router for wired Ethernet and wireless Wi-Fi networking. In addition, the mixer has a USB 2.0 port for the included USB Wi-Fi LAN adapter, providing wireless networking without a router For situations where a less powerful, ad hoc Wi-Fi connection is sufficient.Written exclusively for StudioLive mixers, Virtual StudioLive provides a complete visual representation of the mixer, allowing you to control the features with a mouse, trackpad, or trackball on a networked Mac or PC.
The mixer can also be controlled from an iPad using StudioLive Remote-AI, which is available free from the Apple App Store. StudioLive Remote-AI is easy to use, provides control of almost every feature of the StudioLive- including Scene changes and Smaart.
- LEDs Galore!
- 24 x 16-LED Fat Channel matrix
- 8 x 15-LED main meter bank
- 1 x 15-LED horizontal Pan/Balance display
- 64 x 194 pixel LCD matrix
- 2-digit Channel Selected display