The Q7 Professional Dynamic Microphone brings a high level of accuracy and audio performance to vocal miking applications thanks to its low mass, neodymium element. Using state-of-the-art microphone technology, the Q7 is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate In sound reproduction and professionalism.
The Q7 is a handheld, dynamic microphone that excels in both live performance and recording applications. Equipped with a linear frequency response for superior reproduction, it is also designed to with stand high sound pressure levels.
Thanks to a high level of sensitivity, the Q7 will pick up all the nuances of any performance with exceptional clarity and detail. Plus, it employs a tight supercardioid pattern to reduce feedback and effectively reject signals not originating directly in the front of the mic capsule.
And a rugged zinc alloy die-casting case, the Q7 will provide reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- Outstanding microphone for professional live and studio applications
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High gain output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes mic clip and carry case