Samson's RSX115 is a high performance, 2-way passive loudspeaker ideal for sound professionals and performers looking for serious output and precision sound quality from their PA setup. Perfect for gigging musicians, houses of worship and performance venues of varying sizes, the RSX115 offers professional sound in a versatile cabinet that is ideal for both road and installation applications.
Handling 600 watts AES and 2,400 watts Peak of power at 8 ohms, the RSX115 is well-suited for large PA systems. It features a heavy duty, 15″ low frequency driver with 3″ voice coil for an extended frequency low response of 50Hz– 20kHz. The speaker's detailed high frequency reproduction is created by a Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver mounted in a 60° x 90° horn with a 1″ exit. The result is brilliant, crystal-clear audio with precision control of the sound field. The RSX115 has dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone speaker inputs wired in parallel. This enables you to expand your PA system by directly connecting an extension speaker to the RSX115.
- 2-way passive loudspeaker
- 15″ low frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver
- 60° x 90° horn with 1″ exit
- 600 watts AES, 2,400 watts Peak power handling at 8 ohms
- 50Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone parallel speaker inputs
- 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle
- Twelve M10 (10mm) fly points
- Integrated carry handles
- Trapezoidal, 9-layer plywood cabinet construction
- Durable black, textured paint finish