Samson's RSX118S is a high performance passive subwoofer ideal for sound professionals and performers looking for serious low end output from their PA setup. Perfect for gigging musicians, houses of worship and performance venues of varying sizes, the RSX118S offers professional sound in a powerful subwoofer That is ideal for both road and installation applications.
Handling 500 watts AES and 2,000 watts Peak of power at 8 ohms, the RSX118S is well-suited for large PA systems. It features a heavy-duty, 18″ low-frequency driver with a 3″ voice coil for an extended low frequency response of 35Hz–150Hz and can deliver a maximum SPL of 129dB. The RSX118S has two Speakon® inputs wired in parallel. This enables you to expand your PA system by directly connecting an extension speaker to the RSX118S.
- Passive subwoofer
- 18″ low frequency driver with 3″ voice coil
- 500 watts AES, 2,000 watts Peak high power handling at 8 ohms
- 35Hz–150Hz (±3dB) frequency response
- Maximum SPL of 129dB
- Two parallel Speakon® inputs
- 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle
- Integrated carry handles
- 11-layer, 3/4″ plywood cabinet construction
- Durable black, textured paint finish