Samson's RSX215 is a high performance, 2-way passive loudspeaker ideal for sound professionals and performers looking for serious output and precision sound quality from their PA setup. Perfect for gigging musicians, houses of worship and performance venues of varying sizes, the RSX215 offers professional sound in a versatile cabinet that is ideal for both road and installation applications.
Handling 1,200 watts AES and 4,800 watts Peak of power at 8 ohms, the RSX215 is well-suited for large PA systems. It features two heavy duty, 15″ low frequency drivers with a 3″ voice coils for an extended low frequency response of 40Hz –20kHz. The speaker's detailed high frequency reproduction is created by a Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver mounted in a 60° x 90° horn with a 1″ exit. It also features a custom 3-way crossover network (LF1 at 300Hz, LF2 at 2.4kHz, HF at 2.4kHz). The result is brilliant, crystal-clear audio with precision control of the sound field. The RSX215 has dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone speaker inputs wired in parallel. This enables you to expand your PA system by directly connecting an extension speaker to the RSX215.
- 2-way passive loudspeaker
- Dual 15″ low frequency drivers with 3″ voice coils
- Celestion 1.75″ PETP compression driver
- 60° x 90° horn with 1″ exit
- 1,200 watts AES, 4,800 watts Peak power handling at 8 ohms
- 40Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Custom 3-way crossover network (LF1 at 300Hz, LF2 at 2.4kHz, HF at 2.4kHz)
- Dual Speakon® and 1⁄4″ phone parallel speaker inputs
- Twelve M10 (10mm) fly points
- Integrated carry handles
- Trapezoidal, 9-layer plywood cabinet construction
- Durable black, textured paint finish