Samson's RSXM10A 2-Way Active Stage Monitor brings exceptional monitoring versatility, ultra-efficient Class D power and the durability of all-wood cabinet construction to touring musicians/DJs, front-of-house engineers and live sound professionals.
The Samson RSXM10A produces 800 watts of Class D power via its respective 10″ low frequency driver and premium 1” horn-loaded tweeter. A compact, coaxial design gives the monitor amazing portability with impeccable sound. In addition, the RSXM10A has an integrated 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle and a Monitor/FOH optimization switch for added flexibility.
Designed to bring professional performance to a variety of monitoring applications, including keyboards and electronic drums, the RSXM10A is also convenient for DJs needing a dedicated monitor while working in a compact booth. A single XLR-1/4″ combo input is provided, along with an XLR Link output for system expansion. In addition, the RSXM10A includes a powder coated steel grill and two integrated side carry handles, making it durable, yet highly portable for use on the road.
- Lightweight Class D 2-way active stage monitor
- 800 watts of output power
- All-wood cabinet construction
- Compact, coaxial design
- 10″ low frequency driver
- 1″ tweeter
- XLR-1/4″ combo input
- XLR Link output
- Dedicated Volume knob
- FOH/Monitor selector switch to optimize sound
- 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle
- Integrated side carry handles
- Perforated steel grill protects all monitor components
- Durable black, textured paint finish