Watch this tutorial to see how the e 945 Vocal Dynamic Super-Cardioid Microphone from Sennheiser works, its impressive sound & clear focus on the job. All Evolution microphones have been created in the best tradition of German engineering.
The e 945 is a super-cardioid lead vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while exhibiting a naturally smooth response. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies .
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Supercardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- Supplied Accessories
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip
Technical Data and Specification of e 945
Article No. 009422
Dimensions 47 x 186 mm
Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 18000 Hz
Weight 365 g
Nominal impedance 350 Ω
Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ω
What's in the box?
- e 945
- MZQ 800 microphone clamp