The PG58 dual channel wireless system is the perfect entry-level wireless product with two PG2 handheld transmitters, a PG58 capsule and a PG88 diversity receiver.
Easy and fast to set up, even the novice is handy
Simply press the channel button on the front of the receiver to select among the 10 available channels. The seven-segment LED will immediately show if the selected channel is available. The display will immediately show if the selected channel is available. After that, select the same channel for the transmitter and you are ready to go.
How many musicians can use the system at the same time?
Up to four people can use the Performance Gear wireless system at the same time. A wireless system consists of a bodypack transmitter and a receiver, so you can operate up to two dual-channel receiver systems simultaneously.
Why use the built-in antenna?
In order to achieve the desired signal strength, the antenna of the wireless system needs to be set in a certain way.
The built-in antennas of the Performance Gear wireless system are ideally designed to provide up to 75 meters of operating range and optimal signal strength. In addition, the built-in antenna will not be damaged during setup, use or transportation.
- Simple setup
- Built-in antenna simplifies operation and storage
- Only one channel selection button
- The seven-segment LED will immediately show if the selected channel is available. The display will immediately show if the selected channel is available.
System technical specifications
- Number of systems compatible with each band: 4
- Optional frequency: 10
- Automatic setting function: No
- Audio Reference Compression Extension:no
- antenna: Internal 1/4-wave
- Antenna options:no
- Receiver network function: No
- PC control:no
- Rack components:Optional (URT)
- shell:Optional chassis
- Transmitter display:Multi-color LED indicator
- Receiver display:Multi-color LED indicator
- Battery, power supply time: 9V,> 8 hours
- surroundings:Small to medium stage
More technical specifications
PG88 dual channel receiver
- Output impedance XLR interface: 200 Ω, 1/4 inch interface: 1 kΩ;
- Audio output level reference
- +/-33 kHz deviation
- 1 kHz tuning
- XLR interface (connected to 100 kΩ load): 19 dBV (typical)
- 1/4 inch interface (connected to 100 kΩ ohmic load): -5dBV (typical)
- Sensitivity - 105 dBm, 12 dB signal to noise ratio (typical)
- Image rejection>50 dB (typical value)
- Dimensions long 188 x width 103 x deep 40 mm (7.4 x 4.0 x 1.5 inches)
- Size - PG88 Long 388 x Wide 116 x Deep 40 mm (15.3 x 4 x 1.5 inches)
- Weight 241 grams (8.5 ounces)
- Weight - PG88 429 grams (15.1 ounces)
- Shell molded ABS
- Power supply requirements 12 – 18 V DC, 160 mA (PG4), 320mA (PG88), supplied by external power supply
PG2 handheld transmitter
- Audio input level
- +2 dBV (maximum value of -10dB position)
- -8 dBV (maximum value of 0dB position)
- Gain adjustment range 10dB
- RF transmitter output 10 mW (typical) (depending on applicable regulations in each country)
- Size 223.52 x 53.34 mm diameter (8.8 x 2.10 inches)
- Weight 218 grams (7.7 ounces) without battery
- Shell molded ABS handle and battery cover
- Power supply requires an 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery life up to 8 hours (alkaline)
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner
Simply press the channel button on the front of receiver and choose one of 10 available channels. A seven-segment LED indicating instantly if the selected channel is available. Once this is done, choose the same on the transmitter, and you are ready to go .
How many musicians can use this system simultaneous?
A maximum of four musicians can use Performance Gear Wireless systems in parallel. One wireless system consists of one handheld transmitter and one receiver.
Why internal antennas?
The ideal antennas on Performance Gear Wireless systems are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 75 m operating range and optimal signal strength.
Included internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- Hassle free setup
- Internal antennas simplify operation and storage
- Only one channel select button
- A seven-segment LED indicated moment if the selected channel is occupied
- Compatible systems per frequency band: 4
- Selectable frequencies: 10
- Auto Setup Features: No
- Audio Reference Companding: No
- Included Antennas: Internal 1/4-wave
- Antenna Options: No
- PC Control: No
- Receiver Network Ability: No
- Rack Hardware: Optional (URT)
- Homes: Optional System Case
- Transmitter Display: Multi-color LED
- Receiver Display: Multi-color LED
- Battery, Endurance: 9V,> 8 h
- Environment: Small to medium stages, schools, karaoke
Further Technical Specs
- Output Impedance XLR connector: 200 Ω 1/4 inch connector: 1kΩ
- Audio Output Level Ref.
- +/– 33 kHz deviation with
- 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector (into 100K Ω load): –19 dBV, typical
- 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ω load): –5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity –105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions 188 mm L x 103 mm W x 40 mm D (7.4 in. x 4.0 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Dimensions – PG88 388 mm L x 116 mm W x 40 mm D (15.3 in. x 4 in. x 1.5 in.)
- Weight 241 grams (8.5 oz)
- Weight – PG88 429 grams (15.1 oz)
- Housing Molded ABS
- Power Requirements 12–18 Vdc at 160 mA (PG4), 320mA (PG88), supplied by external power supply
PG2 Handheld Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position
- -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output 10 mW typical (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions 223.52 mm L x 53.34 mm Dia. (8.8 in. x 2.10 in.)
- Weight 218 grams (7.7 oz.) without battery
- Housing Molded ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements One 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Battery Life Up to 8 hours (alkaline)