MVi Digital Audio Interface
- The MVi is the digital recording studio that fits in your pocket.
- Simply plug into the XLR or 1⁄4” inputs to record vocals or instruments, then make adjustments on the fly with the intuitive touch panel.
- With the MVi and your favorite dynamic or condenser microphones, you'll capture great sound, wherever you are.
Portable digital audio recording interface with XLR and 1⁄4-inch cable input for iOS, Mac, PC and specific Android devices for portable recording.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the need for any additional adapters or connection kits.
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible.
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48v phantom power (12v – iOS / 48v – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain, and mute
- Built In Headphone Output for real-time monitoring
- XLR – 1⁄4” Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or 1⁄4” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- Includes (1) Micro-B to USB Cable
- Micro-B to Lightning cable included with –LTG sku variants
- All-Metal Construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
Macintosh: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0; iOS 7.0 and higher: iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus; 5th generation; iPad 4th generation, iPad Air 2st generation, iPad Mini 1nd generation, iPad Mini 2rd generation
MOTIVTM Digital Microphones and Recording Solutions are compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (On-The-Go) connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Further Technical Specs
|DSP Modes (Presets)||Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat|
|Input||Combination XLR and 6.35 mm TRS|
|Input Impedance||3-pin XLR:> 2 kΩ|
6.3mm TRS:> 1 MΩ
|Sampling Rate||44.1 / 48 kHz|
at Minimum gain, flat mode
|20 Hz is 20,000 Hz.|
|Adjustable Gain Range||3-pin XLR: 0 to +36 dB|
6.3mm TRS: +9 dB
|Maximum Input Level||3-pin XLR: 0 dBV|
6.3mm TRS: +9 dBV
|Power Requirements||Powered through USB or Lightning connector|
|Phantom Power||USB: +48 VDC|
iOS: +12 VDC
|Net Weight||310 g of|
|Cable||1 m. Micro-B-to-USB cable|
1 m. Micro-B-to-Lightning cable