The PG30 is a rugged, head-mounted condenser microphone for use with the Shure wireless system. A comfortable, head-mounted microphone provides maximum freedom of movement for performances and hosting.
Which application is PG30 best for?
- The PG30 head-mounted condenser microphone works with a wireless bodypack transmitter and is ideal for active performers such as fitness instructors or singers. It is equipped with a comfortable wire frame for a firm fit.
What is the sound quality?
- The PG30 condenser microphone has a flat, natural frequency response. Cardioid directionality helps prevent feedback and picking up background noise such as speakers and air conditioning systems.
- Comfortable wire frame for a secure fit
- Straight and natural frequency response, comparable to a high quality handheld microphone
- Reliable under extreme temperature and humidity
- sensor type: capacitance
- Pickup mode: Heart-shaped
- Frequency response: 60 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -52 dBV/Pa / 2,5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent self-noise: 33 dB (A)
- Sound pressure: 125 dB
- weight: 51,6 g
- Frequency response curve:
- From the most professional brand – SHURE
- Hong Kong licensed
This purchase includes:
- PG30 head mounted capacitor
- 2 windshield
- Comfortable wireframe for secure fit
- Smooth, natural frequency response comparable to quality handheld microphones
- Reliable at temperature and humidity extremes