Shure VP83 LensHopper™ ultra-compact and sturdy structure microphone, used with SLR cameras and camcorders, allows you to easily capture fine high-definition audio.The easy-to-operate low-cut filter and three-speed gain control components can be adjusted for different recording environments.
Superior audio performance, easy to operate control unit
- Delicate high-resolution audio,Full of low frequency response, professional performance is a must.
- High sensitivity and low noiseThe frequency range is wide and the natural sound quality is reproduced.
- Super-pointing super heart/leaf pickup modeIt can suppress excessive off-axis noise and clearly capture the target sound source.
- Excellent RF immunity,Can effectively eliminate unwanted noise from mobile phones and RF devices
- Easy-to-operate controls are provided behind the microphone, including:
- Third gear gain(-10 dB attenuation, 0¬, +20 dB enhancement), efficient compensation for different recording environments
- Low cut filter,Effectively eliminate background noise and indoor ambient sound (also with switch function)
- Use 1 section AA alkaline battery (included)Can work 130 hours continuously.
Durable, lightweight, all-in-one solution
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount system,It effectively isolates vibration and mechanical noise. Working with Rycote® specifically for VP83.
- Ultra-light and durable all-metal construction,Fully in line with the legendary Shure quality standards.
- Integrated 3.5 mm audio connector,Quickly connect to a camera or recording device.
- Standard size hot shoe bracket with 1/4 inch threaded base.It can be used with the camera or easily mounted to the stand.
- Foam windshield,Effectively reduce unwanted wind noise, the sound quality is not affected at all. Windjammer® leather accessories are also available.
- Foam windshield
- 1 section AA battery
The ultra-compact VP83 LensHopper™ is an all-in-one solution for capturing detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. For use with DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the VP83 features a rugged build and true-to-life audio quality, expertly combining form and function. Its easily accessible controls enable quick adjustments for different recording environments.
The VP83 includes:
- 1 AA alkaline battery for 130 hours of battery life
- Integrated 3.5 mm gold-plated audio connector output cable for quick connection to camera or recording device
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4″ threaded base for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand
- Foam windscreen (Windjammer® available separately)
Exceptional Audio Performance with User-Friendly Controls
- High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction
- Highly directional supercardioid / lobar polar pattern that rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source
- Superior RF immunity that avoids unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices
- Easily accessible controls at the back of the microphone:
- Three-position gain (-10 dB pad, 0, +20 dB boost) to compensate for different recording environments
- Low-cut filter to eliminate background noise and room ambience
Durable and Lightweight
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting system that provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise (exclusively developed with Rycote for the VP83)
- Durable, all-metal construction that meets legendary Shure quality standards in an ultra-lightweight design