Soundcraft M Series Spirit M8 Mixer
The Soundcraft M8 is a 8 channel analog mixer designed for project studio recording and live sound reinforcement applications. The mixer features 8 mono inputs and 2 stereo (L/R) inputs dedicated for stereo line level signal from playback devices, keyboards, video equipment etc . Both mono and stereo line inputs feature 1/4″ balanced phone connectors, channels 1 through 8 also feature balanced XLR microphone inputs capable of providing +48V phantom power to condenser microphones. Each channel features a 3 band EQ section with sweepable mid-
The output section hosts a unique feature seldom found on analog mixers. A stereo S/PDIF digital output provides digital integration to digital recorders, computer based workstations and more. Stereo analog outputs include balanced XLR main outputs and 1/4″ phone monitor outputs. The M8 features extensive signal routing with insert points on all mono channels and stereo outputs, 4 Aux send and Return buses provide routing flexibility to external effect processors or monitor mixers.
• 8 Mono & 2 Stereo Channels The Soundcraft M8 features 8 mono input channels and 2 additional L/R stereo input channels for keyboards, playback devices or effect returns.
• S/PDIF Digital Output In addition to balanced stereo master outputs, the M series features a S/PDIF digital stereo output for connecting to digital recorders, DAWs etc.
• 3 Band EQ Section Every mono input features a 3-
• Inserts On Mono Channels & Stereo Out 1/4″ TRS phone insert connections are provided on all mono channels and stereo master output. The inserts allow signal routing to external processors, recorders, monitor mixers etc.
• 4 AUX Sends & Returns The M series is equipped with 4 AUX sends and 4 dedicated returns, accommodating 2-