The Soundcraft team sits down with us to talk about Soundcraft's history and the new Signature Series analogue mixing consoles' place within it. Featuring analogue circuits from legendary Soundcraft mixing consoles like the Ghost, Sapphyre, and GB series, the Signature Series is packed with Soundcraft heritage and know-how.
Compact analogue mixing – your Signature sound
It features features smooth, premium-quality faders with GB® Series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each Aus, and subgroups with powerful routing and switching The console is built using tour-grade robust metal construction and top-quality components and have an internal universal power supply.
All Soundcraft Signature Series consoles incorporate Soundcraft's iconic Ghost mic preamps, directly drawn from the company's top-of-the-line professional consoles, to deliver extraordinary audio quality with high headroom, wide dynamic range and exceptional resolution and clarity with a superb signal to noise They employs Soundcraft's Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for perfectly equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix with the unmistakable musicality inherent in every Soundcraft console, plus the GB Series audio routing technology famous in thousands of live venues worldwide.
They all include a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects and dbx limiters on the input channels. The consoles offer XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable guitars, basses and other instruments to be Directly connected.
The Signature 12 comes with a 2-in/2-out USB interface and free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
- High-performance 12-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects
- Ghost mic preamps with low noise performance
- Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- Dbx limiters (high-ratio compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Hi-pass filters (low-cut) and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive GB Series audio routing
- Smooth faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
Sean Introduces the Signature range of analogue consoles combining the rich heritage of Soundcraft with some modern appointments.
|Preamps||8 x Ghost|
|Equalization||Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 3-band (1 band of swept mids)|
|Input Limiter||Dbx: 2|
|Effects||Lexicon: Single engine|
|USB Interface||2 x input
2 x output
|Subgroup Outputs||2 mono / 1 stereo|
|Faders||2 ″ (60 mm)|