A versatile wireless system for singing, speaking and playing instruments that provides 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and can simultaneously install up to 12 connectivity systems simultaneously.
For hands-free operation during performance and speaking: The durable portable transmitter and feedback suppression headset ME 3-II achieves high speech intelligibility and is suitable for use on the stage every day.
- Designed for professional live radio: A versatile, versatile wireless system for singers and briefers.
- Durable portable transmitter and feedback-suppressed headset ME 3-II for high speech intelligibility for everyday use on the stage
- Automated diversity half-rack receiver with full metal housing with fully controlled intuitive LCD display
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between the transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency configuration for up to 12 receivers with new connectivity
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- 1680 MHz bandwidth is achieved by 42 selectable frequencies, which can be adjusted in a stable UHF range
- Transmission range: up to 100 meters / 300 inches
- High RF output power in compliance with national regulations (up to 30 mW)
What is included in the package?
- EM 100 G4 automatic diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 portable transmitter
- ME 3 headset microphone
- GA 3 Rack Mounting Group
- power supply
- 2 AA battery
- 2 rod antenna
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide