The direct box is one of the most useful and versatile tools available indispensable in enabling easy interfacing and connection between various audio gear in numerous applications.
- Perfect for all live sound permanent installations, club, church and practice PA systems, monitor systems, home and project recording studios, karaoke and DJ sound systems.
- Enables the connection of any unbalanced audio source signal (such as from an electric instrument, keyboard-even from an amp speaker output) to any balanced input (such as that of a mixer).
- Parallel Output allows simultaneous connection to 2 separate inputs
(such as to an amp and mixer).
- Translates high-impedance instrument outputs into low-impedance balanced signals or balanced low-impedance balanced signals into unbalanced outputs.
- Converts unbalanced + 10dB DJ mixer signals to balanced line level
signals, enabling both easier interfacing with consoles and longer cable runs.
- Enables multiple keyboard setups plugged into an instrument amp to
be directly input to a console mixer by connecting the speaker outputs of the amp to the console input through the direct box, thus eliminating the need for a direct box on each keyboard.
- 3-position input attenuation switch (OdB, -20dB, -40dB) facilitates proper output signal levels for optimum level matching to connected equipment
- Switchable ground lift eliminates ground loop hum problems.
- Rugged, roadworthy all-steel construction for years of continuous reliability